By Shinji Iijima (Editor), Ken-ichi Nishijima (Editor)
Whole updates of quickly increasing fields of animal cellphone expertise Covers all issues from educational to business concerns
Read or Download Animal Cell Technology: Basic & Applied Aspects: Proceedings of the 17th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Animal Cell Technology (JAACT), ... Cell Technology: Basic & Applied Aspects) PDF
Best microbiology books
Because the EARLY DAYS OF MICROBIOLOGY it's been identified THAT, in the course of their existence cycles, microorganisms show developmental alterations in universal with different organisms. within the final decade curiosity during this element of microbiology has built drastically, and examine findings have supplied an realizing of the genetic, molecular and biochemical bases of improvement.
- The Plant Plasma Membrane
- Advances in Microbial Physiology, Vol. 49
- Dislocation and Degradation of Proteins from the Endoplasmic Reticulum (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology)
- BCL-2 Protein Family: Essential Regulators of Cell Death
- Physics in Biology and Medicine
- Bacterial and Bacteriophage Genetics: An Introduction
Extra info for Animal Cell Technology: Basic & Applied Aspects: Proceedings of the 17th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Animal Cell Technology (JAACT), ... Cell Technology: Basic & Applied Aspects)
5x 0 0 1 total down 36 58 108 total changed 56 143 146 Summary The data provided in the current study demonstrates the utility of the comprehensive metabolomics analysis provided in DISCOVAmetricsTM technology. Metabolic analysis is a potentially powerful tool that can be used to address both applied and basic research questions. Broccoli feeding clearly elicited different responses in male and female animals. Such analyses will increase our understanding of the complex pharmacological antioxidants and provide new perspectives for understanding human responses.
25. Ripka J, Adamany A and Stanley P (1986) Two Chinese hamster ovary glycosylation mutants affected in the conversion of GDP-mannose to GDP-fucose. Biochem. Biophys. Arch. 249: 533-545. 26. Shields RL, Lai J, Keck R, O’Connell LY, Hong K, Meng YG, Weikert SH and Presta LG (2002) Lack of fucose on human IgG1 N-linked oligosaccharide improves binding to human Fcgamma RIII and antibody-dependent cellular toxicity. J. Biol. Chem. 277: 26733-26740. 27. Shinkawa T, Nakamura K, Yamane N, Shoji-Hosaka E, Kanda Y, Sakurada M, Uchida K, Anazawa H, Satoh M, Yamasaki M, Hanai N and Shitara K (2003) The absence of fucose but not the presence of galactose or bisecting N-acetylglucosamine of human IgG1 complex-type oligosaccharides shows the critical role of enhancing antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity.
However, it is ethically difficult to examine many food samples in screening experiments on animals, while it is also difficult to reveal the regulatory mechanism of food factors at the cellular level. On the basis of these phenomena, we focused on an in vitro coculture system as a new method for evaluating food factors. This coculture system enabled us to examine the food function for the interaction between different types of cells via soluble factors. , 1999). , 2001; 2003). We focused this study on the intestinal immune system, involving the interaction between intestinal epithelial cells and immune cells, and established a new coculture system to examine the cell-to-cell interaction between intestinal epithelial cells and macrophages.
Animal Cell Technology: Basic & Applied Aspects: Proceedings of the 17th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Animal Cell Technology (JAACT), ... Cell Technology: Basic & Applied Aspects) by Shinji Iijima (Editor), Ken-ichi Nishijima (Editor)